Book of Strains
Book of Strains, Second Edition covers the 65 Marijuana Strains most commonly found in dispensaries.
Would you like to know more about medical marijuana?
Do you question the accuracy of information you were given about cannabis strains?
Do you wonder which strains are highest in THC? Book of Strains, Second Edition answers these questions and more.
Book of Strains is for you if you want to know:
• How to pick the marijuana strains that work for you.
• What the average THC content is in the 50 most common strains.
• Whether a strain is pure Indica or Sativa or a percentage of each.
• The strains that were crossed to produce each strain.
• How easy a strain is to grow.
• Growing tips for each strain.
• Awards won by some of the strains.
• Where to find the latest info on Marijuana Laws.
• Where you can get your medical marijuana tested for cannabinoid content.